Method of payment
- 20% deposit to be paid within 14 days of confirmation by us
- 50% to be paid 60 days before arrival
- 30% to be paid 30 days before arrival
Payment via bank deposit transfer (Bank details available on confirmation). Visa, Master-card and American Express Credit cards accepted.
Accommodation is offered based on availability at the hotels mentioned or equivalent.
- Accommodation as outlined in package, with full English breakfast
- All transfers & tours as indicated (between 9h00 and 18h00)
- Entrance fees, eg. Table Mountain, Robben Island, Boat rides, winetasting, safari-Jeep
- Qualified Tourist Guide
- 14% VAT (value added tax)
- Lunch & dinner
- Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival – 80% of the full amount due
- Cancellation from 14 – 30 days prior to arrival – 60% of the full amount due
- Cancellation from 30 – 45 days prior to arrival – 50% of the full amount due
Commencement or termination
- Takes place on day of arrival, unless otherwise advised by client. Client to advise arrival times, which WOW Cape Town Tours takes no responsibility if not notified timeously (24 hours) regarding change of arrival time/date etc.
- WOW Cape Town Tours reserves the right to cancel a booking/tour
- When no payment has been received within the stipulated time.
- Disregards the laws/rules of the country or company as set out by the driver/guide while on tour
- All travellers should take out personal insurance of their luggage and personal property. We will not be held liable for any costs & /or losses suffered by the client, his / her dependants or travelling companions.
- Children up to the age of 12 years stay free
- 0 – 3 years travel free on tour
- 3 – 5 years pay 50% of tour fee
- 5 years & over pay full price of tour
- Child pricing will be separately negotiated
No pets allowed on the tour